Monday, July 27, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple
So yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was so nice to be there as a family, but B was definitely not in a "I want to obey my parents and sit still and be quiet when I'm supposed to" kind of mood. My niece was so so excited to be able to go inside. She rode up in our car and the second we got out she said "we're at the temple!!" and "we're going to the temple". She was very excited about the "bathy" and thought that she'd be able to go into the locker room and "change into my swimsuit and go swimming in that bathy". You should have seen her face when we got to walk right next to the font. She bolted right for it!

Okay so maybe she's not really excited about seeing the temple. At least we have proof when she's older that she wasn't happy ALL the time.
Q vint
brynn fam 1vint
brynn fam 2 bw
At least someone was still in a good mood by the end. I love how Q is being so reverent in all these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Bella is having a fit in that pic haha! Your hair is blonde again too... and long I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Bella is so big! She is adorable!! Love the new blog! I have not heard from you in forever so I am glad you wrote me! How are things going for you guys?

    ReplyDelete